Notes from the champion
I've found some useful tips on how to register:
1. Register as a Jumble Trail website user.
2. Click on the confirm registration link in the email that they send you.
3. Login to the Jumble Trail website and click on the button above to take you to our event page.
4. Click the “Join” button
5. Fill in the details of your stall and drag the red map pick with the black circle (normally in the centre of the map) to your location before saving. See below for instructions on what to do if you don’t get it in the correct place first time.
6. USE YOUR STREET ADDRESS AS YOUR STALL NAME TO HELP GUIDE CUSTOMERS TO YOU!
7. Don’t forget to add a description of what you are selling and add pictures to your profile. You can edit your profile to show a different display name if you would rather not reveal your own!
8. Visit your Jumble Trail notifications page and edit your preferences.
If you're on Facebook then do join the event and share and invite friends/family/neighbours.
Although it takes a few steps to register, the volunteer-led Jumble Trail site will help everything run smoothly on the day, so it is worth persevering and registering!
Jun 27, 2017
We're at 9 stalls! If you have booked a stall, encourage your neighbours to book one too - it's good to get a cluster of stalls nearby. The more stalls we have the more people will come to our Jumble Trail and the more things you're likely to sell.
Share the facebook event (link on the right panel), and grab some flyers and posters. Send me a message and I'll organise a convenient time to get some to you to leaflet the area and encourage more people to take part.
Jun 27, 2017
Have you joined the Facebook event yet? Link is on the right hand panel. Do join it and share with your neighbours, friends and family to keep spreading the word about #NoelParkJumble
Jun 19, 2017
5000 leaflets and 200 posters have arrived from the printers today! If anyone would like some to distribute then please do send me a message and I can organise getting some to you.
Jun 17, 2017
5 stalls so far! Woohoo! Please do spread the word with neighbours and friends and let's see if we can double the stalls by the end of the week!
Jun 12, 2017
Hi there! We have a Facebook event to support promoting with friends/family/neighbours. Just type in to the search Noel Park Jumble Trail and the event will pop up. Click 'Attend' and invite people you know. Let's start spreading the word.
Jun 05, 2017
Hello! Welcome to Noel Park Jumble Trail! This is the first Jumble Trail in Noel Park co-organised with Noel Park Big Local. A Jumble Trail is like a car boot sale but it's in our front gardens, communities co-ordinate to set up stalls outside their houses to sell bric-a-brac, toys, vintage clothes, cakes etc. The whole community event is coordinated online at jumbletrail.com providing visitors with a colour coded map to explore the treasure on sale in our neighbourhood. If you’re thinking of signing up – do it now! It's only £2 per stall (this is to support the cost of Jumble Trail's website). The more sign-ups, the more it encourages others in the area to do the same, the more visitors will come and the more fun we'll all have and the more stuff is sold. Recruit your friends and neighbours for a fantastic community day in N22! Please spread the word!
May 17, 2017