Notes from the champion
JUMBLE TRAIL SE27 Is back!! 2 July 11am-3pm
Like a car boot sale but on your street, the whole community gets involved and has a lovely day. Meet your fellow West Norwoodians and grab a bargain!
STALLHOLDERS: PROMOTE YOUR STALL!
1. Add photos, say what you're selling & mention your number and street name in your 'stall details'.
2. Post photos of your jumble & stall location on our FB page/group and twitter @JumbleTrailSE27
3. Think about making signs or banners to put up on your street, directing visitors your way on the day. In the past, people have used chalk, bunting, chalkboards, painted bedsheets!
4. Tweet, like & share our FB pages & invite friends! Think about some signs or signage to direct people to your stall.
5. Download and print and 'I'm taking part poster' and put it in your window bit.ly/JT_TakingPart (or pick up a JT poster from Otter, Knowles or POP)
Jun 28, 2017
Please download/pick up up a poster or download a 'taking part' poster and put it in your window!
Download the 'I'm taking part' poster here: bit.ly/JT_TakingPart
Download the Jumble Trail poster here: bit.ly/JumblePoster
Or collect an A4 poster from:
Otter Trading (cafe/shop) 17 Knight's Hill
POP (hairdresser) 264 Norwood Rd
Knowles of Norwood (pub) 296 Norwood Rd
Jun 25, 2017
We've extended the raffle to the first 100 stalls to sign-up because Bov Velo Norwood have kindly added another prize (£15 voucher) to the pot!
Also, don't forget to add your street number and name to the title of your stall, so that people will easily know where to find you, PLUS make sure your marker is in the right location (you can edit the marker place).
Jun 18, 2017
Sign up now! First 75 stalls to register are automatically entered into a rafflle to win 1 of 5 amazing prizes!
Prizes are: A haircut by owner Poppy at POP West Norwood; 2 x burgers from Knowles of Norwood; a bottle of wine & meal for two at The Great North Wood; bottle of prosecco & mortadella tapa at The Garden; 2 x hot/cold drink & 2 x dessert at The Garden!
Jun 05, 2017
West Norwood Jumble Trail is back!
Set up a stall outside your home selling unwanted clothes, toys, furniture, cakes, crafts, jam, plants, music – anything! Encourage your neighbours to do the same, make some money, clear out your clutter and have fun hanging out in your community.
An outstanding 463 stalls have taken part in the past three years – don’t miss out, sign up now!
The registration fee is only £3 per stall (to cover promotional material). The more folks sign up, the more it encourages others in your area to do the same, the more visitors you get & the more fun you have & the more stuff you sell.
So recruit your friends & neighbours & spread the word it's gonna be Jumbletastic!
* Follow us on here
* Join, like & share our FB group: www.facebook.com/groups/JumbleTrailSE27
* Tweet about us: @jumbletrailSE27 @jumbletrail #westnorwood
STALLHOLDER TIPS & INFO
1. For the most up to date info follow the event on our FB page, and join the FB group.
2. Please share/tweet the event with your friends and neighbours. iIf we all do a bit of publicity more peole will come!
3. Make sure your magpie stallmarker is in the right location, but don't place it too close to another or it will become hidden
4. Put your house no in your stall name to help buyers find your exact location.
5. Closer to the time, update your stall details with as much info & photos as poss.
6. Closer to the time, post those enticing pics & info on our FB pages & twitter too: @jumbletrailse27
7. Paper maps of the trail will be produced on closer to the time & distributed to a few hubs in WN where anyone can collect one.
We will also post a link to a printable map. Hopefully there will be lots of 'on the day' Jumble Trail signage & maps around the streets too. Please make some for your street to help direct visitors your way & post pics of it!
Good luck! Barbara, Lucy, Linda & Daniella X (AKA The Jumblettes)
May 23, 2017